Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

The world is reading... Kind of...

At the advice of Cllr Andrew Garner, I have listed this blog on Lib Dem Blogs, a site which brings together blogs from Lib Dems all over the place.

I think this is a great idea, as it gives me the opportunity to read what other Lib Dems are doing and thinking, and it can do the same for them and you. Take a look at the site, and leave a comment somewhere if the mood takes you! I already have two people who have left comments after yesterday's posts, and hopefully they'll be the first of many. What's the point of a blog if it doesn't stimulate discussion?

Unfortunately, I haven't really done much to stimulate discussion today. I have just arrived home after a day at work and a visit to my grandpa in hospital. He has been there for a month now, and shows no signs of moving. He hasn't got out of bed for a week. It's a sad situation.

Rick

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?