Monday, September 04, 2006

 

Not leading by example...

I received a phone call from a resident today complaining about a blight on the local landscape – my own back garden! And I must admit, she was right.

I rent a house on Clifton Road, and the back garden and back fence, which back onto Warwick Street, have got into a bit of a state, especially since they were damaged in the fire at the warehouse a few months ago. I don’t like it either, but I can’t fix a fence that isn’t mine, so it rests in the hands of the landlord.

So I have contacted my landlord and asked him to fix the fence and cut back the shrubs as soon as possible. Hopefully he will! If not, my next course of action is the letting agent. Either way, I hope that the situation will be rectified as soon as possible! In the meantime, I apologise to my neighbours!

Rick

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?