Monday, November 06, 2006

 

Focusing on Focus

After the excesses of the weekend, it was back to Earth with a bump today, and a return to the office. Tonight though I am preparing the next edition of St Mary’s Focus. I have asked to have a go, and so I have obtained a copy of “Page Plus,” which is the software we use, and am going to give it a go tonight…

So, if the next edition of Focus is a bit wonky / blurry / doesn’t arrive for six months, you know why!

I haven't used the package before, and unfortunately the training session I went on took place just before lunch, meaning that I left it halfway through in search of food... So my grumbling stomach may well be the cause of some angst this evening. We shall see!

Rick

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?