Wednesday, January 31, 2007

 

A virtual tirade of nothingness

Tonight my post-Christmas diet goes down in Hindenburg-disaster style flames, as I entertain a couple of friends with the aid of a Domino's pizza or two. Does the fact that it's buy-one-get-one-free make it half-fat as well as half-price? I do hope so...

Unfortunately, due to a busy day at work and an evening that has so far mainly consisted of a fortnight's worth of ironing, I have nothing else to say. It's on nights like these that I find myself starting to agree with those who say that blogging is little more than the digital age's finest example of utter self-absorption.

The "no blogging at work" situation is as reported yesterday. The flat is now priced correctly for the world to see, after a laboured conversation to the estate agent concerning the undeniable logic that a £50,000 price increase wasn't what I had in mind when I asked him to reduce it a bit.

And nothing has happened in my world since yesterday apart from that.

Politically, Cllr O'Hanlon and I have been discussing a potential way forward on the Hilton Lane issue, and the latest developments on The Retreat, but even here there's little to report I'm afraid.

And, since my pizza-wielding pals are due any minute, I won't start writing about important things like the news, because I won't be able to finish in time.

Maybe tomorrow,

Rick

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?