Friday, February 23, 2007

 

Tulle Court - Last Chance To Have Your Say

There is a residents' meeting tomorrow at 11.30 about Tulle Court. The Planning Committee meeting where this is being discussed will take place on Tuesday. I can’t make the meeting, but there will be a Prestwich Lib Dem presence there, and I will be briefed afterwards. Issues for the Committee to discuss at the meeting have to be received by the Council 48 hours before the meeting, so now is really the last chance for anyone to submit their views on the proposals for consideration.

So, if you want a say, get cracking! And, if you want any help with submitting anything, give me a bell or drop me an email or message via the blog, and I will do my best to help - whatever your point of view.

Rick

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?