Wednesday, March 28, 2007

 

Signatures and Football

This evening sees the last full Council meeting of the municipal year, so all of the local Lib Dem Councillors are there. It is a sobering thought that the next meeting of the Council could see me as a Councillor, if we win the election here on May 3rd.

I am obtaining the last signatures on my nomination forms tonight, so thanks once again to the people of St Mary’s who have offered to lend their name to the forms. It is much appreciated.

After I have finished the paperwork I am having an evening off, attempting to unwind watching England take on the mighty Andorra. If Saturday’s paltry display against Israel is anything to go by though, I imagine a reduction in stress is the last thing that will happen.

Rick

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?