Friday, March 16, 2007

 

Spring Vale success!

Great news today about our campaign to get Spring Vale re-surfaced. The problem came to light a couple of weeks ago when a local resident contacted me to say his road was full of holes. And he was right! I reported the issue to Cllr Donal O'Hanlon (Lib Dem - St Mary's) and after pressure from him and the Lib Dem controlled Prestwich Area Board, the decision has now been made to resurface the road in the coming financial year. A great result I think!

Unfortunately my colleague Cllr Andrew Garner beat me to it in informing the resident, who answered the phone to me simply by saying "I know already!"

Still, it can't hurt to know that the Prestwich Lib Dems get things done...

Rick

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?