Wednesday, April 11, 2007

 

Groundhog Blog

The sunshine has returned to greet us as canvassing replaces leafleting as the main event of the campaign today. Unfortunately, the return of the sun was accompanied by my return to work. Even though I had managed to secure an extra day off, the desolate shuffle office-wards this morning was made only slightly more bearable with the thought that being ensconced there all day at least made me safe from the leaflets in need of urgent distribution.

This blog is becoming somewhat repetitious of late, I think. This is simply because my life is going the same way. These heady days of solid campaigning mean that there really is very little to report other than leafleting, canvassing, working and sleeping. It’s like Groundhog Day, but with elections. And the pace will only hot up between now and May 3rd…

Rick

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?