Sunday, April 15, 2007

 

Please leave a number!

The last few weeks have seen a surge of case-work as the campaign has got going properly. This is great news, as it gives me the chance to talk to more people and listen to their concerns.

Unfortunately I am often out during the day, at work or wherever. And I come home to messages on the answer-machine. But sometimes I can't respond because the caller hasn't left their number! This is really frustrating because I always ring back where I can, literally 100% of the time even if I know I can do nothing about the issue. But obviously I can't where there is no number!

So if you want to ring me, please do. But please remember to leave your number so that I can get back in touch with you. I love speaking to local people, and it's really frustrating when I know I can help them., I just don't know how to contact them!

Rick

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?