Sunday, May 20, 2007

 

Orange nearly get something right!

I have had an internet connection at home for over 24 hours now, which is a giant step in the right direction. Unfortunately the Orange Broadband School for Technical Engineers / Circus Clowns (Motto: "Who Knows Which One You'll Get When You Ring??") has once again thrown a spanner in the works by delivering me "broadband" at a quarter of the old speed. So every step forward is accompanied by another one back, and the battle for some level of service goes on.

I have no idea why my line suddenly works again, but it does (to some degree), hence me being able to type this. Will it work tomorrow? Who knows? Such are the joys of living in the mysterious world of Orange Broadband.

Rick

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?