Friday, May 25, 2007

 

The truth about the run?

In a shocking oversight which was pointed out to me today, I forgot to mention that, yes, Cllr O'Hanlon beat me in Sunday's Great Manchester Run. By about a minute.

However, I maintain strongly that this was due to a number of competitors recognising me from the recent campaign Focus leaflets, flocking towards me, and causing congestion which slowed me down. Meanwhile, so alarmed were the other runners by Cllr O'Hanlon's "unique" running style and and the frankly frightening vision of him bounding up and down Chester Road, that they allowed him enough room to go at his own pace.

Plus, I'm pretty sure that the course he ran had more downhill bits in it.

So there you have it.

Rick

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?